Registration Process - Partner Enroll via OAC
Students who are unable to pay online through your ed2go site can be enrolled in a snap through your Online Administration Center. We make the process fast and easy using the below step by step guide and video tutorials.
Scenario: Student pays your institution directly, or wants to pay using funds from a third party, such as WIOA, Vocational Rehabilitation, and MyCAA.
First Things First1. Log into the Online Administration Center (OAC)
2. Toggle to the correct ed2go roster (ILC/CTP/PRO) using the site toggle at the top, right corner of the homepage, as needed
3. Click Tracking
4. Click Manage and Enroll Students
5. Under View, click Students
6. Proceed to Add a New Student or Add an Existing Student (Not sure? Search your roster first for the student.)
Next, let's choose a path
Add a New Student1. Click the Add a New Student
2. Enter their First and Last name, and Email address
3. Click Add & Enroll Student
4. Click Add a Course
5. Search for the Course Title and click Go
6. Click Add next to the course title
7. Update the Session Start Date as needed
8. Click Next
9. Click Place Order
The student will be sent an enrollment confirmation email, along with a link to complete their Account profile and access into the classroom. Partners will also be sent an Enrollment Confirmation.
Add an Existing Student1. Search for the Student Record
2. Click Enroll or Create New Enrollment
3. Click Add a Course
4. Search for the Course Title and click Go
5. Click Add next to the course title
6. Update the Session Start Date as needed
7. Click Next
8. Click Place Order
The student will be sent an enrollment confirmation email, along with a link to access the classroom. Partners will also be sent an Enrollment Confirmation.
Enroll an Existing Student from the OAC
Enroll a New Student from the OAC
Did you find this article helpful?