An important component of a successful ed2go program is ensuring your catalog offerings and pricing are regularly reviewed and updated as needed. This article will walk you through how to add or remove courses either in bulk or one course at a time.
How to Access Your Catalog
Log into the Online Administration Center at: http://admin.ed2go.com
If you manage multiple ed2go sites, you'll want to ensure you follow the below steps for each site you manage as each site has a corresponding Online Administration Centers. In the upper right hand corner you will see a site toggle. Click to open the drop down menu, then select the site you wish to manage. If you do not see all of your sites in the drop down, contact Partner Helpdesk and we can associate those sites for you.
The Advanced Career Training Program (formerly known as CTP's) Online Administration Center will have four tabs across the top. The Fundamentals Courses (formerly known as ILC's) Online Administration Center will have eight tabs across the top.
Adding a Single Course
3. Click the Add to Catalog button
4. Change price, if necessary
5. Click Save for Current or Save for Future, as applicable. )Save for Current changes the price for the current session only. Save for Future changes the price for the current and all future sessions.)
Removing a Single Course
1. Go the Catalog tab
2. Search for the title
3. Click the check box next to the desired course title
4. Click Remove, at the top of the catalog grid.
5. Click Remove for Current Session or Remove for All Future Sessions, as applicable. (Save for Current removes the course for the current session only. Save for Future removes the course for the current and all future sessions.)